You always act
Like you;re going to give me a chance
But then you lose focus
Your mind constantly gets off track
And if anything is ever going to happen
I need to constantly remind you
But I don't want to seem obsessive
I don't want to seem pushy
What's wrong with me?
The other day you admitted
How low you'd be willing to go
So, then how low am I?
I know I'm not beautiful
And I know I'm not smart
But I'm not ugly, either
But I'm clearly an idiot
Because I don't see what's wrong with me
I'm sure I'm missing some huge detail
To why nothing has happened
Short attention spam or not
If I was the apple of your eye
Would I not block out all vision?
I would be impossible to not focus on
The only logical conclusion
Is that something is wrong with me
I wish you'd come out and tell me
No comments:
Post a Comment