Sunday, November 28, 2010

11:11

What would you think?
If you knew that at 11:11
Everyday
Twice a day
I wish for you
Only you
Never another thing
Would you think I was a freak?
Over obsessed?
Would you think I was a creepy stalker child?
And the tiny bit of a chance I had to be with you
Would be completely gone?
Or would you think it was sweet?
That I thought of you that much
That I really, really cared
And wanted to make things work out
So far no one has caught me
At 11:11
Or the famous five
As my eye lids shut and flicker
And my lips whisper your name
What would you think?
If you found out I set alarms
1 am
2 am
3 am
4 am
5 am
Staying awake an entire school night
Wishing for you?
Would you find it oddly cute?
Or just plain odd?

No comments:

Post a Comment