Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Break It

Sometimes to fix something
You have to finish breaking it
I was clean for over a year and a half
But every second I wanted to break
To grab my vice
And I regretted every mistake
I had made
I felt like climbing up the rabbit hole was no longer possible
So I'm broken now
%100
Altogether completely
And I realized I can't fix my recent mistakes
When I just ignore the old ones
So, I went back in time
I'm 15 again
I'm ready to fix things
And better myself
Greenday girl! I missed you.
I'm glad you're back
And instead of resenting me
You're so happy I found you
Since you lost my last name and address
And you'd be looking for me to
SUNSHINE DUST
My twin!
I missed you, too.
You're a human again now, as well
And you're ready to join me
No questions asked
So, I can't fix all I've done
Wounds heal
But they still leave scars
We'll never be where we were that night
The plans will never go through that exact way
But if after years it wasn't too late for them
Then after months maybe it's not too late for you?

1 comment:

  1. It's never too late sweet girl. The hardest thing is to remember that your timing is not the timing of the universe. You have a beautiful spirit that can do many things in this fucked up world. Don't let it go to waste.

    ReplyDelete