Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday Nights

Why does pulling every hair in my head sound so good right now?
I would actually try that
But I appear to have no hair to pull out
Fucking dumbass
Why do I do this shit?
I remember laying on the ground in Mexico
Freezing my tits off
Miserable
Singing Greenday songs with my lost friend
And I think how happy I was
My own little world
Far away from all the drama
Able to cry all my tears out
And be unjudged
I need to get away
This apartment school workplace
Not working out
STOP ASKING MY ARMS
STOP IT
IF YOU UNDERSTAND SO WELL JUST STOP IT
Take it back to Brownsville
Oh yeah
That's why I quit being a missionary
We're perfect christians
But you're different and weird
So clearly you're from Satan
So even though you're in a warm accepting sanctuary
We're going to fuck you over as hard as possible
And hope the misery might make you one of us
Or make you kill yourself
Who knows?
Why can't everything stop?
Why can't all bad memories go away?
Why can't all my problems end?
Why can't it all get better forever?
Every night I lay there shivering
Underneath my jacket and electric blanket
WE PROMISE TO LEAVE YOU ALONE
JUST GIVE US FIVE MINUTES
I'M PUTTING A MOVIE IN
Five minutes turn into two hours
And I ruined everything in the sky
So I have no get away
I imagine suicide to be so amazing
But if I killed myself
No one would clean my room
And that upsets me

1 comment:

  1. You have so much beauty in your soul just dying to get out. I can feel it. Keep writing. I have goosebumps for you because writing is going to be such a valuable tool to heal for you!

    ReplyDelete