I thought
They thought
We all thought
No one could excite
Stoic, little Lexi
No matter how stressed I got
How much I hyped myself up
How hard I tried constantly
We all knew
All this
Was only only for me
No one has ever
Excited me before
So no one could possibly
Excite me now
But when I see his tan
Smooth
Creamy
Olive complexion
So rich
So flawless
Like an espresso I've only dreamed of
I just want my lips to meet with it
For my tongue to slowly inhale
And taste
Every ounce of your being
Your warm
Blinding
Aura
Suddenly I'm excited!
By each ringlet
Dangling like grapes
Off a vineyard
In my own personal garden of Eden
For once in my life
I crave the forbidden fruit
More than anything in my life
This excitement
Getting so stressed
Trying oh, so hard
To look and act perfect
It's not for me anymore
It's not to prove myself
To the world in general
It's for you
Anything you want me to change
Anything you want me to lose
Anything you want to break
Go right ahead
Because you'veexcited me
The first and only
You're worth my all
For you have excited me
No comments:
Post a Comment