Thursday, November 25, 2010
Confusion
This goes out to all my readers (I think they are two of you.) because I think the sequence of my blogs may be confusing as they're not in order. Basically, I something need to vent and will write poetry directly on here. And then once a week or so, I get out poetry that was written a year or so ago and post it on here. The fact that the work is in so specific order may be confusing, so I just wanted to throw that out there. Oh, and I just looked at the calender while I was typing this, so HAPPY THANKSGIVING! And remember, in Soviet Russia, Turkey eats YOU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're so cute! I am a scattered mess most days so never apologize to me for being out of order. ha! Venting is the healthiest thing you can do sometimes :)
ReplyDelete