The new girl walks in
A Russian gypsy
Stands next to me
Towering over
And weighing less
The music starts
And the routine begins
It's your first time
And it's my millionth
Yet I'm completely off rhythm
And you're already with the advanced routine
I'm short
Like, one of the shortest here
And I have the second biggest thighs
Short, ugly Manny Santos thighs
Short, stocky Italian legs
Why is every single new girl?
So tall
So thin
So hot
So fresh
So talented
I start to think I'm doing good
Till you stand next to me
I see us next to each other in the mirror
And I feel so sick
I hide behind the instructor
So ashamed
And she says
Move over there
Between Pretty Tall
And Prettier and Taller
I want to see you in the mirror
I wonder if she knows
I don't want to see me in the mirror
I walk into my room in shame
Seeking your comfort
But you wouldn't understand
You're part of the problem
When I walk with you
You stand almost exactly a foot taller than me
Tanner
More lean
I'm pretty sure
My stomach comes out
Further than yours
And my thighs are thicker
If guys really do like big butts
Then I must be the most likable
I hate being me
I hate how embarrassed you must be
Of how I look next to you
No comments:
Post a Comment