Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gentlemen

Intellectual intercourse
In a cashmere sweater
Now I really have to pee
But pee doesn't come out
I said no to the world
To my friends
To my family
To you
And the fact you respect that
Makes you so much hotter
That was the best night of my life
My dream come true
Dancing and screaming
As my hero stood on stage and touched my hand
It would have been the best night of my life no matter who had gone with me
But the fact it was you
Puts a little moth in my chest
And a teehee on my lips
%100 real
No faking it
Truthful about everything
Nothing to hide
But you tried nothing
You respected me
I told everyone I know
That there's no attraction
That it's not even a question
Then how come all night
As I layed in my bed
Hugging my Charmander
I pretended it was you
I could talk to you for hours
Just listen to you
Talking about life
Spiritual warfare
Rights and wrongs
Half of it almost made me cry
And the other half
Could have had me on my knees
If I wasn't in a car
It could've been
But I chose it not to
And being a gentlemen out of respect for me
You chose not to for me

No comments:

Post a Comment