Saturday, October 30, 2010

Final Peace

That previous post was something I had written about a year ago, when I had what I thought was, come to that official peace with where I was in life. I felt like by blocking him out because it hurt me to see how much he had changed, I couldn't stand seeing him going down this road, so I decided the lollipop I had had was gone and this was someone else. But he's still there and this past summer and fall I have not only seen him, but had to spend time with him. And I'm come to peace with the fact he is still him, that he went through phases. And that both of us still have a bit of an emotional attachment to each other, whether we'll admit it or not. And I'm okay with that. I'm okay with the fact that people that were a huge part in my life a year ago, or even six months ago, aren't there anymore. I'm okay living with my mistakes and owning up to each one that I've made. This peace I thought I had come to last year was just me building up that much deeper in the storm and now I think it's hit its final peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment